Wind Down Wednesdays is a mid-week series of outdoor concerts in the heart of Sandy Springs at the Sandy Springs Society Entertainment Lawn. Come unwind after work and enjoy great music, local food, and beer and wine. Hang out with old friends, make some new ones, and avoid rush hour traffic all at the same time. Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs.
The 2011 line up includes:
- June 15 – Departure, the Journey Tribute Band
- July 20 – My Favorite Baldwin, Party/dance band performing old school funk and hip-hop
- August 17 – Crash Davis
Pets and smoking are not permitted on the premises. Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Parking is available on Sandy Springs Place in designated parking lots. Gates open at 5:30 PM, and the concert begins at 6:30 PM. Admission is only $5 for Adults (21 and over) and includes one free beverage; $2 for ages 13-20; and free for ages 12 and under. For more information call 404-851-9111 x203 or email email@example.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site