Living in Sandy Springs, there are many exceptional romantic dining options located within the city. Many restaurants are even offering a special Valentine’s Day menu. For example, Fleming’s is featuring a romantic menu that was made for sharing. You can start off with their special 99-calorie cocktail made with Belvedere Vodka, orange juice, raspberry and Mionetto Prosecco. Of course, it’s pink, it’s a Valentine’s Day special. They have two different options for a main course:
- Filet Mignon with Madeira sauce and giant black tiger shrimp stuffed with crab and topped with bacon and lemon garlic butter sauce. Served with butter poached Portobello mushrooms and Parmesan cheese mashed potatoes. Your choice of Fleming’s, Caesar or Wedge Salads.
- Hand-carved prime New York steak, served with peppercorn sauce, and shrimp scampi with chimichurri herb pesto. Served with lemon-scented orzo pasta and French green beans with porcini essence. Your choice of Fleming’s, Caesar or Wedge Salads.
And then enjoy a delectable Red Velvet Cake and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for dessert. This menu is available for four nights, February 11th through 14th. So, take your pick of which night you would like to celebrate with your Valentine, and give them a call at 770-698-8112 to make reservations.
Another Sandy Springs restaurant offering something special for Valentine’s Day is McKendrick’s Steak House. On Sunday, February 13th, they will offer each dining guest a complimentary glass of bubbly and amuse. To make reservations, call 770-512-8888.
If neither of these options are what you had in mind, remember that Sandy Springs is home to some of the finest restaurants in Atlanta, including Chequers Seafood Grill, Brio Tuscan Grille, Fire of Brazil, Goldfish, Seasons 52, Wildfire, Blue Grotto sushi, Rays on the River and so many more. For most of these restaurants, you can easily make reservations online through OpenTable.com.
Wherever you plan to go and whatever you plan on doing, one thing is for sure, you need to make your reservations now. Restaurants will be filling up fast and you don’t want to be left without a special date for your Valentine.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- Sandy Springs Restaurant Week 2014
- Sandy Springs is Home to Atlanta’s Best Sports Bar
- Eat, Stay, Shop Sandy Springs
- Ray’s on the River Hosts Wine Tasting Event