Since Spalding Drive is a major east-west thoroughfare through the “panhandle” area of Sandy Springs, the City determined that it was appropriate to enter into an abbreviated contracting process to repair and reopen Spalding Drive as quickly as possible. Focusing on a firm’s experience with bridge repair or construction, availability for an immediate start and price, the City sought bids from four companies and awarded a contract to Engineered Restorations, with a not to exceed bid price of $83,000, $7,000 less than the next lowest bidder. Engineered Restorations began work on Friday, August 19 and estimates that the repairs will be completed no later than September 16, weather permitting.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Sandy Springs Celebrates 10 years
- Sandy Springs to Unveil Development District Branding
- Sandy Springs Shredding on Saturday
- City Center development progress meeting
- Nominate your Sandy Springs Humanitarian
More from my site