The first quarter numbers are in for metro Atlanta residential real estate, and things are looking good. While overall Atlanta sales improved 2% from the first quarter in 2010, Sandy Springs experienced a 28% increase in home sales over last year!
It’s so refreshing to have some positive real estate news to share, and these statistics are hopefully a sign that we are on the upswing of recovery. Remember that these numbers from the first quarter cannot be attributed to a home buyer tax credit or other federal incentives, and with no external influencing factors, it seems likely we will continue to see an increase in home sales. As for home buyers, it does mean we are at the beginning of the end of the buyer’s market.
Those looking to relocate to Sandy Springs, need to go ahead and take advantage of the fantastic deals available now before the prices begin to rise. Here is one example of the amazing opportunities currently available:
- 4595 Lake Forrest Drive – Listed at $259,000, this home offers something you will not find often in Sandy Springs, or even in metro Atlanta in general, a 1.4 acre homesite. The home itself is a circular design featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and the heavily wooded land gives you the feeling that you are nestled in the North Georgia mountains, but in reality, you are conveniently located in Sandy Springs only a short walk from Chastain Park.
From new construction to resale and condos to single-family, Sandy Springs has a wide variety of homes for sale in most every price point. No matter your budget or style, you will no doubt find what you are looking for in the Sandy Springs real estate market, and you get the added benefit of the city’s impeccable location and vibrant atmosphere. Remember, if you need any assistance in your Sandy Springs home search, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cyber Monday Deals in Sandy Springs
- Top Selling Sandy Springs Neighborhoods in 2013
- City of Sandy Springs Public Workshop for Bicycle, Pedestrian & Trail Plan
- Sandy Springs Homes Sales Improving
- Sandy Springs Short Sale Opportunity