The City of Sandy Springs will be holding a meeting to educate homeowner association and neighborhood group presidents about city government and help foster communication between the City and homeowner/neighborhood associations. The meeting will also provide an opportunity to network and build relationships with other neighborhood leaders.
The meeting is open to all City of Sandy Springs homeowner association and neighborhood group presidents. If the president is unable to attend, you may register an alternate board member.
This meeting will be held on Thursday, February 26, 2009, 6:00-9:00 p.m. at Sandy Springs City Hall, 7840 Roswell Road, Building 500, Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
Registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site