Nothing better than some locally grown produce for your family. Sandy Springs will be kicking on a new farmers market on May 1st.
Connect with local and regional farmers and experience the difference of freshly-picked fruit and vegetables. Sip a cup of freshly brewed coffee while you enjoy a crepe cooked right before your eyes, or an artisan pizza incorporating local ingredients is prepared for you. Sit for a while and learn from a master-chef while they demonstrate their cooking techniques, and then sample what has been prepared.
Locally grown produce, along with homemade jams, breads and other foods will be available at the market.
The market will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 every Saturday at 235 Sandy Springs Circle NW, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328, which is the parking lot of the former Target shopping center at Sandy Springs Circle and Johnson Ferry Road.
In addition to fresh fruit, vegetables, plants and flowers, the Market will offer an assortment of other local and seasonal products, such as:
- Honey, jams, jellies, pesto, granola, salsa and other specialty foods
- Local Dairy Products, including specialty cheeses, milk and eggs
- Regionally raised grass-fed beef, pork or poultry
- Fresh Baked Breads
- Artisan Products
But remember to come early as the best produce goes quickly.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site