Every Saturday local farmers and other local vendors set up booths at the Sandy Springs Farmers Market. This is your opportunity to connect with these local and regional farmers and experience the difference of freshly-picked fruit and vegetables. There’s definitely something to say about knowing who grows your food and exactly where it came from.
In addition to the fresh produce, you can sip a cup of freshly brewed coffee while you enjoy a crepe being cooked right before your eyes. Instead of breakfast you can find lunch at the market and feast on an artisan pizza that incorporates local ingredients and is prepared fresh for you. Or learn from a master-chef while they demonstrate their cooking techniques, and then sample what has been prepared.
In addition to fresh fruit, vegetables, plants and flowers, the Market will offer an assortment of other local and seasonal products, such as:
- Honey, jams, jellies, pesto, granola, salsa and other specialty foods
- Local Dairy Products, including specialty cheeses, milk and eggs
- Regionally raised grass-fed beef, pork or poultry
- Fresh Baked Breads
- Artisan Products
The Sandy Springs market is open Saturdays from 8:30 AM-12:00 PM. Location: 235 Sandy Springs Circle NW, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328. For more information call 404-236-0810 or visit www.sandyspringsfarmersmarket.com
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site