|February 17, 2012|
|11:00 am||to||12:00 pm|
Join the City of Sandy Springs and Trees Sandy Springs as we celebrate a special Arbor Day tree planting. Trees come in many shapes, sizes and colors, all with unique qualities, traits and histories held within their bark. Activities will take place at the corner of Sandy Springs Circle and Cliftwood Drive on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 11:00 a.m.
The City offers numerous places where you can enjoy the splendor of trees and lose yourself in the solace of nature.
These include the John Ripley Forbes Big Trees Forest Preserve located at 7645 Roswell Road; Morgan Falls Overlook Park nature trail located at 200 Morgan Falls Road; the nature trails at Ridgeview Park located at 5200 South Trimble Road; and the Island Ford nature trail in the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area located at 1978 Island Ford Parkway.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 31st Annual Chattahoochee Road Race
- Sandy Springs 5th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance
- Sandy Springs 9th Annual MLK Day Celebration
- City of Sandy Springs Public Workshop for Bicycle, Pedestrian & Trail Plan
- Bring One for the Chipper in Sandy Springs