Sandy Springs will be celebrating their 4th Anniversary with a Carnival on November 22nd from 4-6pm. Come join in the fun. There will be food, prizes and a special guest.
The Carnival will be held at 235 Johnson Ferry Road (the site of the old Target).
After the party, there will be a procession leading from the Carnival to the Heritage Green for the lighting of the Holiday Lights from 6-7pm.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site