You do not have to travel to North Georgia in order to experience a fun Fall/pumpkin patch kind of day. Instead, stay local and spend Saturday, October 15, 2011 at the Huntcliff Equestrian Center, enjoying their Pumpkin Patch.
Festivites begin at 10 a.m. and continue until 5 p.m. Come for the day take a ride on a pony, bounce in the moon walk, get your face painted and get a treat from bake sale. The event is open to the public. The $5 admission includes all activities, and the proceeds benefit the Huntcliff equestrian team.
Huntcliff Equestrian Center, 9072 River Run, Sandy Springs, 30350. For more information call 770. 552.5583 or go to www.huntcliffequestriancenter.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site