The City of Sandy Springs will host a ribbon cutting ceremony for its newest park addition – Overlook Park
The event will be held Wednesday, July 28, 2010, from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the park, located at 200 Morgan Falls Road. Parking is at North Springs United Methodist Church, on the corner of Roswell Road and Morgan Falls Road. A shuttle will be provided.
Join Mayor Eva Galambos, councilmembers and other dignitaries for hot dogs, soft drinks, games, prizes and other giveaways in celebration of the City’s fifth birthday.
Overlook Park at Morgan Falls is a 33.7-acre riverside park that features a boat dock, playground and historic chimney. The park offers spectacular views of the Chattahoochee River from the bluff.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site