Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Sandy Springs, Roswell and Mountain Park will be holding public information meetings as part of the North Fulton Comprehensive Transportation Plan. The purpose is to provide the foundation and framework for transportation and policy recommendations across the distinctive and unique cities of North Fulton.
The resulting document, TRIP (Transporation Resources Implementation Program), will guide the accomplishment of this effort. Input of the public will be sought throughout the project schedule.
Sandy Springs transportation needs will be discussed in the context of the North Fulton County Region.
• Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010
• Time: 6-8:00 P.M
• Location: Sandy Springs City Hall, 7840 Roswell Road, Building 500, Sandy Springs, GA 30350
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site