Leadership Sandy Springs presents a family-oriented outdoor movie series serving the Sandy Springs community. The movies are free and take place in the heart of Sandy Springs on the terraced lawn of Sandy Springs United Methodist Church’s Hitson Activity Center. Food, concessions, and local entertainment are offered before each movie, beginning at dusk. Past crowds have numbered 1,000 to 1,500.
2010 Sandy Springs Movies by Moonlight schedule:
September 10th: Marmaduke
October 1st: Blindside
October 8th: Karate Kid
In case of uncertain weather on the day of the movie, please call 404-256-9091 for an update. Information will be posted around 6:00 pm that day. Look forward to seeing you at the movies!
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs