Enjoy live jazz by Grammy award winner Yonrico Scott, six exclusive Georgia estate wineries, 16 of the best local restaurants and exciting auctions at the 8th annual Vintage Affair, Saturday, October 16, 2010, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at The Retreat at Villa Christina.
The Vintage Affair is the largest annual fundraiser for the Community Action Center which helps prevent homelessness and hunger in Sandy Springs and Dunwoody.
Black Tie Optional. Tickets $95 per person/ $175 per couple available online at www.vintageaffair.org.
The 2010 Vintage Affair will be held at The Retreat at Villa Christina, 1001 Summit Boulevard, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30319.
Participating restaurants include:
- 5 Seasons Brewing
- Batdorf & Bronson
- Brooklyn Café
- Cabot Creamery
- Cohen Services
- The Flying Biscuit
- Food 101
- Goldfish of Here to Serve
- Horseradish Grill
- Mary Mac’s Tea Room
- M. E. Amore
- nancy g’s cafe
- Villa Christina
- Whole Foods Market
Participating wineries include:
- BlackStock Vineyards and Winery
- Crane Creek Vineyards
- Habersham Vineyards & Winery
- Three Sisters Vineyards & Winery
- Tiger Mountain Vineyards
- Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site