Nestled along the Chattahoochee River near the intersection of Heards Ferry Road and Powers Ferry Road, you’ll find one of Sandy Springs top selling communities in 2010, River Chase. River Chase has so much to offer homeowners it is difficult to know where to start. The homes were built in the early 1980’s and offer a bit of classic southern charm that so much new construction seems to lack. The style of home ranges from Victorian, to ranches, to Cape Cod, to French Provincial, basically it is a very eclectic subdivision. Just as varied as the style of homes are the size of the homesites, with some homes sitting on less than an acre and other homes being privy to multiple acres. This is a great neighborhood that is close to both I-285 and I-75 with none of the congestion or noise since it is nestled away in a back street. These prime pieces of Sandy Springs real estate range in price from the $500’s to over $1 million.
Interested home shoppers currently have their choice of two available homes for sale in River Chase. Luckily, one of them features riverfront property!
- 435 River Glen Trace – The four bedroom/four bath home is currently listed at $899,900. Homeowners can enjoy the beautiful natural views from the Chattahoochee river, as the home is situated directly on the river with approximately an acre of land. As for the home, a multitude of windows make for a light and airy atmosphere that make the most of the river views. You’ll find features like vaulted and cathedral ceilings, skylights, hardwood floors and more. The master bedroom in on the main floor and includes a double shower and spacious closet. Over the garage is a large bonus room or a possible fifth bedroom. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a riverfront home in a cul-de-sac.
- 6098 River Chase Circle – This authentic English Tudor home features five bedrooms with five full baths and two half baths. Currently listed at $1,495,000, the home is completely renovated and appointed with the finest details. In addition, there is plenty of living space including four kitchens, two master bedroom suites and a five-car garage. The home features a separate carriage house with its own bedroom, bath, living area, kitchen and walk up attic. The outdoor living terrace has slate floors, a full kitchen and bar. The home is beautifully landscaped with private gardens that even have a reflection pond. Needless to say, this house is a must-see.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cyber Monday Deals in Sandy Springs
- 2014 National Kids to Parks Day
- Top Selling Sandy Springs Neighborhoods in 2013
- City of Sandy Springs Public Workshop for Bicycle, Pedestrian & Trail Plan
- Sandy Springs Homes Sales Improving
More from my site