Meadowbrook is one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Sandy Springs. With homes built in the 1950’s, you primarily find ranch homes filled with upgrades and renovations. Of course, there is the occasional homesite in which the original house was removed and a new home built in its place. As an old neighborhood, mature trees line the streets and fill both front and backyards. In addition, the homesites tend to be a bit bigger than what you can find with new construction. While all of these features are appealing, there is one major reason home shoppers flock to Meadowbrook – location.
Meadowbrook sits off of Roswell Road at the very southern tip of Sandy Springs. In other words, the address is basically in Buckhead. Chastain Park, along with many restaurants, shops and other recreational outlets, is within walking distance of the community.
Typically, there aren’t more than a handful of homes available at any given time, with prices starting in the $300’s and ranging to over a million for some of the newer homes. Here are two Sandy Springs homes currently for sale in Meadowbrook:
- 4611 Dalmer Road – Listed at $649,000, this beautiful, renovated home features four bedrooms and four baths. It also has a formal living room, formal dining room with marble fireplace, a keeping room, family room with vaulted ceilings and antique wood beams and master suite with spa bath featuring a separate garden tub and shower. The kitchen is filled with upgraded features and fine finishes including stainless steel appliances, a Bosch cooktop and over, custom cabinets and granite countertops. Custom molding and hardwood floors can be found throughout the home. To top it all of, the home features an expansive, private backyard with room for a pool.
- 420 Brookfield Drive – This charming southern home is listed at only $409,900 and has three bedrooms with two baths. The kitchen offers many fine finishes including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and built-in wine cooler. As for the living room, you’ll find a built-in media unit and cozy fireplace. And, of course, hardwood floors and custom crown molding can be found throughout the house. Offering the ideal setting for kids and pets, the private backyard is completely fenced-in.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cyber Monday Deals in Sandy Springs
- 2014 National Kids to Parks Day
- Top Selling Sandy Springs Neighborhoods in 2013
- City of Sandy Springs Public Workshop for Bicycle, Pedestrian & Trail Plan
- Sandy Springs Homes Sales Improving