As if Sandy Springs weren’t fabulous enough, now the city is going to be immortalized on the big screen. Earlier this month, Hollywood flocked to our vibrant north Atlanta city to film The Three Stooges. More specifically, they zeroed in on Huntcliff, one of Sandy Springs’ most popular neighborhoods. They didn’t make any drastic changes to the community, just a few subtle differences like adding a sign to the clubhouse. So, in the upcoming movie, set to be released sometime in 2012, keep an extra close eye out for Huntcliff’s pool and clubhouse, as well as any other images that may have made it past the cutting room floor.
If being the set for an upcoming movie makes Huntcliff more appealing to you as a home shopper, then take a look at some of the properties currently for sale:
- 9135 Huntcliff Trace – $450,000: This beautiful home is situated directly on the Chattahoochee River and features six bedrooms with four and one-half baths. The two decks and screened-in porch help homeowners make the most of the beautiful views of the river and wildlife preserve. The interior features a recently updated mahogany kitchen and office. The owner’s suite is on the main level, as well as a banquet sized dining room and living room with fireplace. Providing even more space, the home has a fully finished terrace level with theater room, wet bar/kitchen and a teen suite.
- 8960 Huntcliff Trace – $599,000: Situated on the 15th fairway of the Cherokee Country Club, this home features five bedrooms and four and one-half baths. The inter was recently renovated to include new kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances, Tuscan tile floors in the kitchen, hardwood floors in the living room, private office and upstairs. You’ll find large rooms on main level, including a bedroom, formal living room and dining room, separate den with fireplace and a sunroom. To top it all off, the lower level features a home theater and french doors to patio with private hot tub.
- 60 Cliffside Crossing – $869,500: Sitting on an acre lot, this french home features five bedrooms with four baths and two half baths. Being an acre in size is not the only notable aspect of this home’s yard. First, the home is situated directly on the Cherokee Country Club golf course. In addition, the landscaping is professionally designed and low maintenance with botanical trails, a gazebo and black bottom pool with complete privacy. The recently renovated home showcases an open floorplan with high ceilings, two stairways, a two-story foyer, impressive great room with fireplace and bar. The master suite has a fireplace, two walk-in closets and is located on the main level. In addition, a large formal dining room, living room and kitchen with keeping room are also on the main level.
These are just three examples of homes currently for sale in Huntcliff, but there are many more options to choose from. With these you get an idea of the range of prices, products and different features you can expect to find in this extraordinary neighborhood. Feel free to contact us if you have any detailed questions about the Huntcliff homes for sale or any of the surrounding Sandy Springs neighborhoods.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cyber Monday Deals in Sandy Springs
- 2014 National Kids to Parks Day
- Top Selling Sandy Springs Neighborhoods in 2013
- City of Sandy Springs Public Workshop for Bicycle, Pedestrian & Trail Plan
- Sandy Springs Homes Sales Improving