Hammond Hills is one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in all of Sandy Springs. In 2010, the community made the list of top selling neighborhoods, and, due to its popularity, will likely make the list in 2011. Why do so many seek out Hammond Hills for their new home? Well, location is a big draw, especially being within walking distance to Hammond Park. Also, active families love the Hammond Hills Swim & Tennis Club. Not only does this include amenities like tennis courts, swimming pools and a playground, but this association exceeds expectations by planning regular events and parties for members.
One such event is taking place this Saturday, April 16, 2011. It is open to members and non-members, so if you are contemplating a move to Hammond Hills, attend the upcoming Wine & Cheese event to get an idea of whether or not the neighborhood is a fit. Admission is $10 per person and $15 per couple.
For those that do find Hammond Hills appealing, here are two homes currently for sale in the neighborhood:
- 5890 Hilderbrand Dr – Priced at $699,900, this contemporary/modern home features four bedrooms and three and one-half baths. The interior is filled with upgraded features like granite countertops, marble baths, wet bar and more. In addition, the home sits on a lot over an acre in size!
- 5805 Garber Dr – Listed at only $317,000, this four bedroom/two and one-half bath home features a screened-in porch, flat backyard and updated kitchen. The formal dining room is complete with a built-in buffet, and accents like these can be found throughout the rest of the home. With this asking price, the home will not be available long.
At any given time, Hammond Hills typically has a few options of homes for sale starting around the $300’s. If we can help you with your Hammond Hills home search, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cyber Monday Deals in Sandy Springs
- 2014 National Kids to Parks Day
- Top Selling Sandy Springs Neighborhoods in 2013
- City of Sandy Springs Public Workshop for Bicycle, Pedestrian & Trail Plan
- Sandy Springs Homes Sales Improving