Heritage Sandy Springs and the North Fulton Master Gardeners are pleased to present Gardening by the Springs, a series of Saturday morning gardening talks in the heart of Sandy Springs.
The North Fulton Master Gardeners, a local group of gardening experts dedicated to education, service and inspiration in the community, will be answering questions and providing fun and informative gardening advice over the course of several sessions. It doesn’t matter if you’re a first time gardener or a seasoned expert — everyone is welcome!
Four unique experiences will be offered at 10 a.m. Saturdays and are free to the public:
- May 21: Vegetable Gardening -Learn how to prepare your summer garden for planting, and receive recommendations on what to plant and how to care for your plants.
- June 18: Gold Medal Plants – Find out why the Georgia Plant Selections Committee chose these plants and why they make a good choice for homeowners to consider for their gardens.
- Aug. 20: Planning Your Fall Vegetable Garden – Learn how to prepare your fall garden for planting, and receive recommendations on what to plant and how to care for your plants.
- Sept. 24: Fall Container Gardening – Fall plants can be just as beautiful as summer plants! Find out what plants are best for fall containers to brighten up your porch or patio.
The Heritage Sandy Springs Museum is located at 6075 Sandy Springs Circle. The talks will be held in the Garnett Cobb Garden Room.
For more information, call (404) 851-9111 or visit www.heritagesandysprings.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs