The Sandy Springs Recreation and Parks Department is excited to announce the upcoming Daddy Daughter Dance. Spend a magical, fun-filled evening with your little princess. The dance will feature music from both generations provided by a live DJ and includes dance contests, musical games, complimentary snacks, refreshments, door prizes and a goodie bag for each girl. Attire is business casual to semi-formal.
The dance will be held on two nights
- Wednesday, February 10, 2010: 2nd and 3rd Grade Girls, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 11, 2010: 4th and 5th Grade Girls, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
The Daddy Daughter Dance will be held at Woodland Charter Elementary School, 1130 Spalding Drive, Sandy Springs, GA 30350. Pre-registration is required and is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the event is full or February 5, 2010.
The cost is $30 for each father/daughter and an additional $10 for multiple daughters. You may register in person at Hammond Park, 705 Hammond Drive, Sandy Springs, GA 30350 or you can register by clicking here.
Souvenir photos will be available for an additional $10 at the dance.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs