Be sure to check out the 4th Annual Holiday Gift Market in Sandy Springs will be Saturday, November 15th and Sunday, November 16th. The market will be open from 9am – 5pm on Saturday and 11am – 5pm on Sunday.
Don’t miss this chance to “shop for a cause”! Take care of all of your 2014 gift-giving needs in a winter wonderland of festive fun AND help the Sandy Springs community just by attending!
At the 2014 Elegant Elf Marketplace you’ll find:
- 7o or more local and national vendors and artists offering unique and beautiful items, hand-made crafts, home décor, children’s goods, artistic creations, gourmet foods and more
- The Elegant Elf Art Gallery presenting fine art by local artists
- Plans are in the works to bring back the opportunity to buy Hearty lunch and refreshments at the Polar Express Cafe.
The Elegant Elf Marketplace is one of the Sandy Springs Society’s main fundraisers. Proceeds will go back into the Sandy Springs community to support Education, the Arts, the Environment, Heritage Preservation and Social Services. The Society will also direct a substantial payment to our host site, Lake Forest Elementary School, to help fund student field trips in 2014-2015.
Admission is $5 at the door (Children 10 and under FREE). Tickets available at the door.
The Elegant Elf Marketplace will be held at Lake Forest Elementary School, 5920 Sandy Springs Circle. Directly across from Lefont Sandy Springs Theaters
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site