The 3rd Annual “Sandy’s” Award Gala is a Masquerade Ball with a black-tie optional dress code. The evening consists of a cocktail hour followed by a gourmet dinner and awards program. Awards (Sandy’s) for Small Business of the Year, Restaurant of the Year, and Community Volunteer of the year will be presented. In addition, Chairman’s Circle members will be honored with a plaque.
The Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber of Commerce (SSPC) “Sandy’s” Award Gala will be held on Saturday, February 21st, 2015 from 6:00pm – 10:00pm at The Chastain Horse Park, 4371 Powers Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30342.
Prices are $75 individual ticket, $140 couple ticket or $1000 table of eight.
Click here to register for the 3rd Annual “Sandy’s” Award Gala.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs