Be sure to check out the 3rd Annual Holiday Gift Market in Sandy Springs this Saturday, November 16th and Sunday, November 17th. The market will be open from 9am – 5pm on Saturday and 9am – 4pm on Sunday.
Don’t miss this chance to “shop for a cause”! Take care of all your 2013 gift-giving needs in a winter wonderland of festive fun, AND help the Sandy Springs community just by attending!
At this year’s Elegant Elf Marketplace you’ll find:
- More than 80 vendors and artists offering beautiful hand-made crafts, home decor, children’s goods, artistic creations, gourmet foods and more
- The Elegant Elf Art Gallery presenting fine art by local artists, and showcasing gorgeous art by local public high school students
- Four fabulous raffle prize packages
- Hearty lunch and refreshments at the Polar Express Café, featuring our signature soup, salad, bread and fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies
- Gift wrapping “station” staffed by Ridgeview Middle School
- Fundraising and info tables spotlighting other great local public schools
The Elegant Elf Marketplace is the Sandy Springs Society’s premier fundraiser. Proceeds will go back into the Sandy Springs community to support Education, the Arts, the Environment, Heritage Preservation and Social Services. The Society will also direct a substantial payment to our host site, Lake Forest Elementary School, to help fund student field trips in 2013-2014.
Admission is $5 at the door (Children 10 and under FREE)
The Elegant Elf Marketplace will be held at Lake Forest Elementary School, 5920 Sandy Springs Circle. Directly across from Lefont Sandy Springs Theaters
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site