Mayor Rusty Paul will deliver his 2015 ‘State of the City’ speech on February 24, 2015 during the next breakfast meeting of the Sandy Springs/Perimeter Chamber of Commerce. This is the official State of The City breakfast with keynote speaker Mayor Rusty Paul. Mayor Paul will be giving an update on the state of the City, outlining his vision for the next year, and discussing the new City Center.
Mayor Paul will also be answering your questions.
The event is from 7:30 -9:00 a.m. at Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, 7 Concourse Parkway Northeast, Atlanta GA 30328. Tickets are $27 for chamber members and $35 for non-members.
For more: www.sandyspringsperimeterchamber.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site