Nothing better than some locally grown produce for your family. Sandy Springs kicked off the farmers market in May and continues until October.
The Sandy Springs Farmers Market is where friends and neighbors gather to share the experience of a community farmers market. Every Saturday morning, 45+ vendors, musicians, and local residents gather for a “first name” shopping experience.
Grab your friends, family and pets and join in on Saturday morning for a truly enjoyable community gathering. Start your morning off with a cup of freshly roasted coffee and a delicious sausage biscuit, then shop for local, naturally grown produce, pasture-raised meat, farm fresh eggs, and all kinds of specialty food items. Or, just hang out at the picnic table and play games while enjoying live entertainment by one of several market musicians.
The market will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 every Saturday at 235 Sandy Springs Circle NW, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328, which is the parking lot of the former Target shopping center at Sandy Springs Circle and Johnson Ferry Road.
In addition to fresh fruit, vegetables, plants and flowers, the Market will offer an assortment of other local and seasonal products, such as:
- Honey, jams, jellies, pesto, granola, salsa and other specialty foods
- Local Dairy Products, including specialty cheeses, milk and eggs
- Regionally raised grass-fed beef, pork or poultry
- Fresh Baked Breads
- Artisan Products
But remember to come early as the best produce goes quickly.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site