The Sandy Springs Society invites you to usher in the spring season by attending the 10th Sandy Springs Society Garden Tour. This year’s five gardens are sure to inspire all gardeners, novice and seasoned alike, as they include:
- A historic 47-acre estate garden, nestled in a forest of mature hardwoods
- A formal boxwood garden with a modern twist, situated on the Chattahoochee River
- A hillside garden, complete with an aviary of chickens
- A horticulturist’s vegetable garden with putting green
- A charming mill house water wheel garden with surprises at every turn
The tour will be held on Saturday, April 30, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday, May 1, from noon until 5 p.m. Tickets are $20 in advance, or $25 at the door. Advance tickets are available at Ace Hardware of Sandy Springs, 6010 Sandy Springs Circle, Suite A, 30328, Gramma B’s, 300 Hammond Drive, 30328 or Antiques and Interiors of Sandy Springs, 6336 Roswell Road (Cromwell Square), 30328. You can also purchase them online and pick them up on the day of the tour.
A patron party will be held on Wednesday, April 27 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Glenridge Hall. The party will provide a special opportunity for guests to see the main floor of this stunning home, as well as to walk the beautiful gardens.
Garden patrons should park at Kaiser Permanente, 20 Glenlake Parkway, 30328, and access Glenridge Hall via a walking path. For your safety and comfort, it’s suggested that you wear comfortable walking shoes. Please note that not all gardens offer handicapped access. No pets or strollers allowed in the gardens. The tour will be held rain or shine.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs