Don’t miss out. Be a part of history as GA 400 is temporarily closed for the inaugural Hospitality Highway Century to benefit the Georgia Transplant Foundation!
The ride starts at exit 7 of Georgia Route 400, and will wind through Sandy Springs, Milton, Roswell, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, and other scenic areas of North Fulton.
There are 8-mile, 25-mile, 63-mile, and 100-mile options. Registration is $40 ($45 if received after July 4th, including day of event) and includes a t-shirt, food, water and full mechanical support along the route. The ride is open to anyone 14-years of age or older.
1425 Market Blvd
Roswell, GA 30076
- Registration for all riders will open at 5:30 a.m.
- Anyone who arrives after 6:00 a.m. will not be allowed to ride on Ga. 400.
- Exiting the start point and entering Ga. 400:
- Take a right onto Market Blvd.
- Turn left onto Holcomb Bride Rd.
- Turn left onto Ga. 400 South
- All persons involved with the ride – cyclists, fans, volunteers, staff, etc. – should only park their vehicles in the former Home Depot parking lot, NOT in front of Publix. Additional parking will also be available in the former Comp. USA parking lot, located off of Market Blvd., in the same shopping center.
All proceeds benefit The Georgia Transplant Foundation.
Click here to register now.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2016 Sandy Springs Stars and Stripes Celebration
- 5th Annual Stand Up for the Hooch
- National Kids to Parks Day 2016 in Sandy Springs
- Food That Rocks May 14, 2016
- 2016 Concerts by the Springs
More from my site